Districts A, B, C, D
Generally, that’s the way zones are regulated
- Districts B and C navigation is allowed, exclusivelly in displacement attitude, with speed not greater than 5 knots, within 300 meters from the coast, and with speed not greater than 10 knots, between 300 and 600 meters away from the coast.
Anchoring and mooring
- Districts referred as A “strict reserve” navigation, anchoring and mooring is forbidden.
- Districts referred as B “general reserve”, C “partial reserve” and D “experimental reserve” anchoring is allowed into stretches of water with sandy sea bottom, free from Posidonia oceanica, closed for bathing with RAS n. 817, 10/05/2013 determination.
- Into the entire Marine Protected Area underwater fishing is forbidden.
- Districts referred as A “strict reserve”, professional and sport fishing is entirely forbidden.
- Districts referred as B “general reserve”, sport fishing is allowed only if authorized by Villassimius City Hall and is restricted to Villasimius locals.
- Districts C e D, sport fishing is allowed only if authorized by Villassimius City Hall with care of Protected Area protection needs, to entities equalized to Villasimius locals (see requisites to have the license into forms section).
Sport fishing can be played only with following equipment and limitations:
- Use of following equipment is forbidden: palamiti, nasse, bilancia, rezzaglio, l’uso della fiocina con l’ausilio di fonti luminose.
- SEA URCHIN FISHING IS FORBIDDEN(Paracentrotus lividus)